It’s been a while since I’ve played Battlefield 3 so I’m not overly excited to hear the latest big patch is due to be deployed in a couple of days, starting June 4.
According to the official Battlefield post the schedule is as follows:
- PC and Xbox 360 worldwide: June 4th
- PlayStation 3 in Japan/Asia: June 5th
- PlayStation 3 in all other regions: June 4th
You can also see the full list of fixes in that post but the only fixes that are interest to me are:
- The M26 dart flaw will be fixed
- Colour blind support for consoles (I’m not colour blind but using this mode is a lot better visually)
- Fixed an issue where footsteps couldn’t be heard behind you
- Potential random audio crash fix
Although I haven’t experienced input lag on the PS3 I do know a few gamers who have been having a tough time with it. Hopefully they’ll see some improvement when Dice have suggested they’ve reduced input lag for gamepads/joysticks on all platforms.
Is there anything on the fix list that interests you?